Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

Corrado-Forum Scottish RR-day figures

right can i just thank you all for making the event a very good well-mannered and enjoyable day......apart from Dubster82's little incident :shock: :( prior to getting there........the day AFAIK passed off without any problems whatsoever and it was good to see some new faces apart from the usual crowd

also a big thank you to all at Star-Performance for accomadating us so well and ensuring it all went smoothly too

and congratualtions must go to struan aka scotcorradog60 for putting out the biggest figures of the day.......though i think if ess_three had taken his S3 along it would be a different story......still there's always next year :wink:

anyway although i gave you all some forms to fill out with your figures etc i would be real grateful if you could PM me with your Din 70020 figure,the power at wheels figure and your torque figure so that i can get all the results listed here and then collated for inclusion in a forthcoming issue of VWMotoring magazine 8)

anyway we had a right good cross-section vee-dubs there.....sadly no Mk2 Golf's....apart from the only RHD G60 limited......and we also had a couple of invaders too.....a Lotus Elan SE and an Alfa Romeo 156 V6

here is the list in no order btw

Name........................Car................Din Pwr.........at wheels.......trq

Fat Tony........................Corrado G60......182...............129...........170

vr6paul.........................Corrado VR6.......210...............147.5........185

Sandy...........................Corrado G60.......217...............164...........197

vr6storm.......................Corrado VR6.......189...............138...........175 :(

Glenn............................Corrado 2.0 16v..135...............96............130

Gary Burke...................Golf GTi/VR6.......190...............136...........174

Jim Gardner..................Golf GTi Mk4 8v...118................???..........???

Zak..............................Corrado 1.8 16v..128.................???..........???

Mystic...........................Corrado VR6.......196.5..............140.........183

BigGrim........................Corrado G60.......182.................132.........169

Andycowuk...................Scirocco 16v.......149.5...............99.5........120

Sda2489.......................Corrado VR6.......183.5..............129.5.......170

Dangermouse................Corrado G60.......177.5..............137.........180

DickDastardly................Corrado VR6.......193.5..............146.5......178

johnJ.............................Corrado VR6......???.................???..........???

Eliot I............................Corrado VR6......197.5..............141..........181

Dub 16..........................Polo 1.4 16v.......115.5..............73.5.........99

Dave Manson.................Passat GT16v.....153.................112.5.......135

Martin McBride...............Golf VR6............189.................140..........176

Ess_three......................Golf GTi 16v.......174.................126.5........

G40Al............................Golf GTi 1.8T......161.5..............116.5.......163

Scotcorradog60..............Corrado G60......245.5..............175.5.......200

Matt G60 ltd...................Golf Limited........196.................121*........199

Stephen Reid.................Lotus Elan SE......162.5..............123.5.......145

Brian.............................Alfa 156 V6........169.................125..........151

*-4WD

please feel free to PM me with your figures and i will amend accordingly....... :oops: as you can see i've forgotten to get all the figures from you.....so sorry if any inconveniance caused

think Garys Golf only made 185/4 and Martins made 189 too. Martins polo was 99 trq cant remember the wheels tho

nope gary's golf made 190bhp as it beat poor martin :lol: by 1 bhp........its the din 70020 figure i'm using

Heres a list of the vids I have from the day. Best way to get them will likely be through msn so ive included the file sizes so that if you havent got broadband you can decide wether there worth waiting for or not.

biggrim........................5.63mb

danger mouse..............10.6mb

red vr6 (Sda2489?)......3.24mb

struan.........................4.63mb

golf limited..................22mb

I did hope to get more than that but I didnt get there to a bit later on.

Just like to say big thanks for organising the day.

:D Well pleased with my results, was sure mine wasn't 100%. But here is my full results.

Din power 197.5 bhp

@ wheels 141 bhp

Torque 181 lbf-ft

I got a video of the Red VR not sure how many red VR's there where. It had the six spoke alloys size is 10.6 meg

let me know if you want a copy.

Cheers

Was a very enjoyable day apart from loosing feeling in my feet! Thanks again to Roddy.

Was very pleased with my figures, hopefully a good starting point for more work when the funds allow.

Din Power: 115.5 bhp

@ Wheels: 73.5 bhp

Torque: 99 lbf-ft

Jist like to say cheers to Roddy for organizing the rolling road day. Anyways here is the full results fir ma C.

Din power 217bhp

@ wheels : 164bhp

Torque : 197 Ibf-ft

Sandy G60

You swine Sandy, your torque beat my BHP figure!!! :mad:

Hows about doing me one of your special reflowed chargers that I can bolt onto the VR? :lol:

Good to see everyone again and Thanks to Roddy for making the arrangements.

Does anybody know when the VWMotoring magazine with the RR day results goes on sale ??

Cheers

SAndy

Quality day, thanks to Rodders for organising it.

My Golf managed 161.5bhp and 163 lbs ft can't remember the wheel power will check when I get in from work. Well impressed with my figures considering its completely standard and should be doing 150bhp :)

DIN 161.5bhp

Wheels 116.5bhp

Torque 163 lbf-ft

Alan

Edited with exact figures! :p

heres my results from the RR day

210bhp to din 70020

Wheel output- 147.5bhp

Torque- 185lb-ft

great day

well pleased with results

cheers much to Roddy again

Paul

Enjoyed the day lets hope there is some more of the same soon, The results give me a starting point so i can see how much difference any future modifications will make to the output

norm power 193.5 to din 70020

wheel output 146.5

torque 178 lbf-ft at 83mph or 4400 rpm

Does anybody know when the VWMotoring magazine with the RR day results goes on sale ??

Cheers

SAndy

once i get all the figures and pics sent off to VWMotoring then they'll give me an issue date etc

watch out...

alfa invader.... :evil:

great day roddy, need to make up a sticker "My Other Car is a Corrado" :lol:

my results (dissapointing as they were, should be 190 standard)

norm power 169 to din 70020

wheel output 125

torque 151 lbf-ft at 77mph or 4810 rpm

Brian walks away thinking of ways to convince the wife to get a de-cat and chip... :?

hope to see you all again soon.

Brian

watch out...

alfa invader.... :evil:

great day roddy, need to make up a sticker "My Other Car is a Corrado" :lol:

my results (dissapointing as they were, should be 190 standard)

norm power 169 to din 70020

wheel output 125

torque 151 lbf-ft at 77mph or 4810 rpm

Brian walks away thinking of ways to convince the wife to get a de-cat and chip... :?

hope to see you all again soon.

Brian

c'mon brian just tell her it NEEDS doing otherwise the fuel figures will plummet :wink:.......or you could always avoid telling her :wink:

c'mon brian just tell her it NEEDS doing otherwise the fuel figures will plummet :wink:.......or you could always avoid telling her :wink:

never a good idea to lie to the wife..will end up with a divorce and half a car :lol: and that cant be good.

getting it checked over, hopefully its nothing too expensive. :(

Brian

glad u guys had a good day i've just had the worst few days of my life

saturday= 3 new toyo proxies in anticipation of rr day £195

went out on saturday nite for my mates birtday only intending on having a few beers and an early nite ended up havin an absolute skin full and fell over the garden gate trying to get in the house cracking a rib in the process as i found out when i woke up the next morning and felt like i'd been hit by a bus so instead of a day of corrado maddness i spent 3 hours in casualty. :mad: :mad:

AND to top it all off just getting ready to leave work on monday night and one of the directors reversed his mitsubishi pickup into the back of my car :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: bootlid creased, spoiler cracked and the panel below the boot a huge big dent and paint scraped to the metal :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i don't know what i did but somebody up there is taking the complete pi** out of me

Gaz154, NIGHTMARE!!!! it makes me feel like i had a good day.

Sorry to hear it bud.

If ti helps, my mate is selling a Tailgate in nice gay violet (obviously can be re painted) would this help?

glad u guys had a good day i've just had the worst few days of my life

saturday= 3 new toyo proxies in anticipation of rr day £195

went out on saturday nite for my mates birtday only intending on having a few beers and an early nite ended up havin an absolute skin full and fell over the garden gate trying to get in the house cracking a rib in the process as i found out when i woke up the next morning and felt like i'd been hit by a bus so instead of a day of corrado maddness i spent 3 hours in casualty. :mad: :mad:

AND to top it all off just getting ready to leave work on monday night and one of the directors reversed his mitsubishi pickup into the back of my car :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: bootlid creased, spoiler cracked and the panel below the boot a huge big dent and paint scraped to the metal :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i don't know what i did but somebody up there is taking the complete pi** out of me

blimey :shock:

anyway PM me with a postal address and your £5 deposit will be sent to you

also have a look in the parts for sale section as i have a mate selling a totally mint condition tailgate and spoiler too...see here; http://corrado.atx-hosting.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5571

If ti helps, my mate is selling a Tailgate in nice gay violet (obviously can be re painted) would this help?

also ahve a look in the parts for sale section as i have a mate selling a totally mint condition tailgate and spoiler too

:lol: this is the same person by the way lol

If ti helps, my mate is selling a Tailgate in blue (obviously can be re painted) would this help?

also ahve a look in the parts for sale section as i have a mate selling a totally mint condition tailgate and spoiler too

:lol: this is the same person by the way lol[/quote:af6db]

well martin's is Ice grey violet :wink: