Wompa

Wompa's VW Motorsport Corrado VR6

have you got any more pics showing the mud flaps?

i need a solution as i work on a farm, where there's lots of mud!

not sure if the mud flaps will look ok though...

I havent worked any more on the mud flaps... this is why:

dsc00003vi.jpg

There are even more snow now... As soon as the weather is better im going to get a hold of a MK3 rear flaps, those should fit better than the MK2 ones...

Get yourself some MK3 rear mud flaps and just use some ordinary screws to fit it and it should work excellent ;)

Just read this entire thread and have to say I like this a lot, you're doing your own ideas and thats much better than just following the crowd :clap:

Love the armrest, you should put up more pics and details of how it worked out :salute:

New wheels :luvlove: They look awesome.

Keep up the good work mate.

Thanks mates! :clap:

The wheels are 17x8.5, and im going for 205/40 tyres. That will give me the right stretch!

And the armrest... hmmm, I dont know about that any more, It to high, looks like im going to get a lower one... A Passat at the junkyard dit have a lower one... Going for that when the snow have cleared :)

Thanks mates! :clap:

The wheels are 17x8.5, and im going for 205/40 tyres. That will give me the right stretch!

And the armrest... hmmm, I dont know about that any more, It to high, looks like im going to get a lower one... A Passat at the junkyard dit have a lower one... Going for that when the snow have cleared :)

Keep us fully updated on the armrest mate :norty:

17.5x8.5 niiiiice! :nuts:

i have just read the whole thread and man you make me laugh all this stuff is really good your trying all sorts of different things bud, on the red illumination you have done .........this bit here

Here you go guys!!! Hope I can get at least one comment about my Corrado for this :clap:

Im really whoring it out!

imgp7721.jpg

imgp7722.jpg

imgp7718.jpg

have you thought about taking it to the next stage?? you can do the reverse lcd trick which will makewthe numbers glow red while the background is black!! looks awesome if you want to do it i can show/tell you how....

as for the new wheels i like them alot i think they will look awesome once on! what are the centres caps like ?? metal or plastic? are they like a nut or are they flat caps??

did you get any joy with the heated seat loom?

Im quite interested in doing that but where to get a filter??? :S

Yesterdays work!

imgp8691.jpg

bet you cant wait to get these rims on now... looks really cool mate liking the all red interior aswell :)

Tried one rim on the Corrado... This cant go well!

imgp88882.jpg

Why? Look at this picture and realize that I need a 15mm adapter to fit the wheels! :lol:

imgp88891.jpg

No one cares... okey :|

I have done the screws now also, and they look mint!

imgp9850r.jpg

i'll have your old rims, and the mercs if they dont fit..

your into merc rims, what you think of evo 1 wheels?

why are you changing the wheels? If they don't fit, make them fit, what do you think hammers are for? :brickwall:

HAHA! Sure! If I fitted the wheels I would have been as wide as a tank! Taking every people down and sign pole! :lol:

The new wheels are not ET10... :dorky: