Sign in to follow this  
Chris

anyone scrapped a genuine cat. converter recently?

hi,

has anyone scrapped a genuine cat recently? was wondering how much they go for approx. at the scrappies...? i heard there worth a little bit of money

Indeed they do.

Some scrappy guy wandered past when we had the Moonlight Blue on it's roof, and gave me £10 for the cat. Yeah, probably less than it's worth but it was completely FUBAR and I wasn't gonna do anything with it. :shrug:

lately around my town, 4 of the builders have come out and found their work vans sounding like a tractor and looked underneath to see the cats been cut out :shock:

ive got a shed load of copper to get rid of this weekend so if i get chance to pick the cat up from my dads ill let you know how much it goes for without the middle man.

yup around £50 for a cat if you go straight to a metal merchant yard.

Also get a fiver for car batteries and £30 for 4 alloy wheels. Scrap metal price is crazy again.

Good job most of our rados are too low for the pikey thieving gyppo scum to get to the Cats!

Unless you have a stock height Late VR! and then they'd need a stepladder! :lol:

Big business, reports of whole forcourts being done in one night! Now imagine the cost of replacing all those Cats even at "trade" :gag: