Sign in to follow this  
Dibs39

Corrado Campaign

Does anyone have the chassis numbers of the Corrado Campaign or any information on it please. This is an urgent request

stoph-16v..

I think Campaigns have come up on here before.. but basically there were only ever 6 of them (possibly with only 5 remaining now) ever made, and they were UK only.

They were issued to a select number of VW dealerships in 1992 to help promote the Corrado VR6. They were painted in a colour unique to the VR6 (Dusty Mauve I think), fitted with alloys that were never used on any other Corrado, and had a rather eyepopping red leather interior. Not to everyones taste, but I think its great!

i think you'll find its sold to him (or his ex to be more precise) :D

Or even her.... (note - .sigs can be deceiving :) )

stoph-16v..

I think Campaigns have come up on here before.. but basically there were only ever 6 of them (possibly with only 5 remaining now) ever made, and they were UK only.

They were issued to a select number of VW dealerships in 1992 to help promote the Corrado VR6. They were painted in a colour unique to the VR6 (Dusty Mauve I think), fitted with alloys that were never used on any other Corrado, and had a rather eyepopping red leather interior. Not to everyones taste, but I think its great!

the alloys were also available on very early pre-interior facelifted VR6's too