Sign in to follow this  
Neefy

What's My Corrado Worth??

Advice required please!!

The time has come to sell my Corrado VR6 but with Corrado's values so low at the moment don't know what to price it at.

I've owned it for 4 years and am reluctant to let it go but too many vehicles (VW's of course) means instructions from the wife to sell it on.

Details as follow:

1994 Dragon Green

78,500 miles supported by Full Service History

Fully Standard (with the exception of a glass Webasto sunroof)

Recent refurb of Speedline alloys.

5 previous owners.

MOT'd and Taxed

Good condition throughout,(although a few stonechips on the bonnet) I am thinking about pricing it at around £2800, what do you think, with the current climate regarding fuel costs is this sort of price realistic??

Appreciate your thoughts

Dave

Thanks for the responses, I'll sort out a few pictures and post them in the Cars For Sale section. Probably try Ebay as well for what its worth.

Cheers

Dave

I would try higher, to be honest- around £3500. You'd be surprised just how many people are waiting for this sort of car to come along- totally standard, low miles etc. You can always drop the price if it doesn't sell...

Sold mine recently, and everyone told me to put the price up by quite a lot. I put it up a bit and it sold to the first person to view it. Had loads and loads of calls about it too. Could've definately got more.

I would say that with 78000 miles its worth at least 4k if its in good nick.

There's cars with 120k+ going for 3k....

Just tell the Mrs Corrado's are in your blood now and you wont be the same person without it, you will change, start to argue and maybe divorce eventually and the only way to sort things out between you two would be to buy another, so we can save all the unhappiness and may as well keep it.

FTW

I was thinking of asking £4k + for my LHD VR6, think you should easily get around that for yours...

you can always come down in price but you cant go up, there is no way if its that good i would let it go for less than 4k .