Sign in to follow this  
tedman

corrado pickup!!!!

It was actually 6, one of which was crashed on Karmann's own testtrack in Papenburg. Source: H. Breford, ex Karmann private car collection / museum curator.

Tempest

okay, so there were 6... one destroyed by VW, one destroyed by Karmann and one in Karmann's basement. so what's the skinny on the other 3?

I've seen it in the flesh. it is smart.

It was made by a group of apprentices at Karmann as a project. They have recently fitted it with an engine and the guy who looks after the car collection uses it a a little run around on the grounds of Karmann.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

sorry if its a repost? but check this :confused4:

I_pickup01.jpg

I think this looks awesome! Just me? so what :D

The Radovertible looks, quite predictably i suppose, very similar to a golf convertible. I always wondered what a convertible rado would look like, now i have seen one I definitely prefer the production coupe.

I've seen it in the flesh. it is smart.

It was made by a group of apprentices at Karmann as a project. They have recently fitted it with an engine and the guy who looks after the car collection uses it a a little run around on the grounds of Karmann.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

sorry if its a repost? but check this :confused4:

I_pickup01.jpg

I think this looks awesome! Just me? so what :D

Actually it has always had an engine that piece of information was lost in translation, it has just not been used very much before hand, the pickup is frankly in a right state now considering it has only done 2k :(