Sign in to follow this  
bigred

silverstone F1

not been to Silverstone for the F1 for a few years now... the only time I've been recently was for the FIA GT Championship and the BTCC.

i've done F1 in Belgium, France, Hockenheim, Malaysia and Sydney over the last 7 years, but obviously not as a CF related thang :)

My brother works for F1 (Timing systems, etc), so gets 2 free VIP passes to give on per season. Only catch is that it doesn't include Silverstone! blast! Ah well, if I had the money I'd go to Singapore. Damn Corrado.. :p

I used to until they tightened security :nono: :lol: , used to live a 20 min walk from the track... Will still be goin to the party/fair on sat night though, always a right laugh. There's was load of coultard fans there who have kitted out there camping area with sofas, pool table, stereo, bar etc who we have joined before when the bar shuts

Avoid like the plauge...

Went years ago to a test day and even then could only see 50ft of track out of Copse, which is bugger all at 150+

Unless you want to pay big bucks for seats not worth it TBH...

Too much for too little, which is basically down to the fact the BRDC have to pay Bernie to host the event so cram as many people in for as much as they can... All becuse despite Motorsport being a real sucess story the Govt would prefer to spend their money on scrounging benefit cheats and mad Mullas, rather than help fund what should be a jewel in the crown of F1. After all how many teams are based here? Almost all!