Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Track days, where, when, how much?

I would love to get out on the track, been talking about it for ages. Tempted by the same thing but at Snetterton at the end of April. £119 but it's a whole day rather than an evening.

Thats around £100 cheaper than the all dayer at Brands Hatch!!! But it is further away and a shorter track :( keep us posted on when you are planning on going though as it would be sweet to get a Corrado gathering of beginners to go for a track day 8)

Try here for a Linky!

I've never been on a proper track so not sure which are best/longest etc but I'm hoping to get into it over the next year or so after recently doing a track day in a Subaru (birthday present, held on an airfield).

I ahve spoken very briefly to people about organising a Corrado track day but I'm a bit to busy to sort it until after Christmas. But I'm happy to look into it for next summer if people are interested? 8)

If you want a good site for everything trackday, you could do worse than OpenPitLane It's free to join and there's a very useful calendar of trackdays organised by the major players. All sorts of other useful stuff on there too.

Try here for a Linky!

I've never been on a proper track so not sure which are best/longest etc but I'm hoping to get into it over the next year or so after recently doing a track day in a Subaru (birthday present, held on an airfield).

I ahve spoken very briefly to people about organising a Corrado track day but I'm a bit to busy to sort it until after Christmas. But I'm happy to look into it for next summer if people are interested? 8)

Trust me - no one will turn up. Everyone will say 'yeah yeah yeah' until the point where actual money and commitment is required and you'll be lucky to find yourself with two mates.

The best thing to do (seriously) is to encourage everyone to book into something like one of the Autometrix track days. They're not expensive, very well run and there's lots of VWs at them. Best of all you don't really have to organise very much. Next one is July 26...