Sign in to follow this  
Rich00p

New Oxford area forum - BIG THANKS!

Hello raddo peeps!

Just thought I'd let those of you who live in the Oxford area about the new free forum for the local VAG meet, if you can spare 2 minutes to sign up please do, even if you never plan on coming along to a meet, the aim is to have somewhere central for the various model (corrado, polo etc) owners to post, organise events, classifieds etc and hopefully pull everyone a bit more together for a decent central meet turnout.

http://www.dubcluboxford.co.uk

Cheers

Rich

no, its live! just click on the 'forum' link (to be honest I have limited admin knowledge, I'm learning though)

Cool :grin: I'm Jon Burgundy, doesn't take a genius to work out why :lol:

why ?

:grin:

ok that was a bit lame.

:camp:bored at work.

Im now signed up :) .....Can't see most of the pictures you've posted though and it really slow, dunno if its just my computer ATM :shrug:

Hi,

Trying to sign up but it wont let me at the moment. It comes up Error!!! saying too many open connections. Not great with computer jargon so will try again laters :D :D

Looking forward to it though

Cheers

Stu

hi mate, yeah I saw that, alot of other forums had the same problem also, it appears the server went down, all back up now though! look forward to saying hi! :wave:

Sorry guys, I've just about had it with the providers of the current dubclub Oxford forum, server went down twice in 3 days which is unacceptable.

As I don't have access to the database it means transfering to another forum provider, this unfortunately means all of your posts, registration info is also unavailable to me, I'm really sorry..

Just go to http://www.dubcluboxford.co.uk as normal and re register

I know it's a right pain in the ass, but if you could spare 2 mins to re register, hopefully we won't have the same issues again.

Rich