Sign in to follow this  
gavbs

New issue of Performance Car

Is on sale tomorrow. Front page is the new Scirocco and they feature the Corrado and MK1 Scirocco.

Might be worth checking out.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Bought it as well. Usually a good read.

One word of warning though, the Scirroco/Corrado bit is V short and could be read in the newsagents. Thought this might be usefull for the Students out there.

Bought it as well. Usually a good read.

One word of warning though, the Scirroco/Corrado bit is V short and could be read in the newsagents. Thought this might be usefull for the Students out there.

Legend, good man :salute:

and could be read in the newsagents.

Nice one!!

PS whats your C look like mate? Dont see too many round the streets of Barnsley :D

I will have copies of said article foc at Tatton Park if anyone wants to save their pennies

FOC + postage for the poverty stricken? :salute: :shrug:

I wondered about that steering wheel when I read the article in the supermarket :) last week.

How come I have never seen any other Rado with one of these fitted? Was it a VAG item?

Also, regarding the article, did anyone else notice it refering to VR6 timing BELTS???

Note to PCM journalist : Must try harder!

Hello Vag-Hag,

Mines the grey G60 with XVW reg plate round Tarn', surprised how many there is knocking about in the area. :D

I wondered about that steering wheel when I read the article in the supermarket :) last week.

How come I have never seen any other Rado with one of these fitted? Was it a VAG item?

Don't know about on a Rado but that steering wheel was a factory option in Germany around that time. Goldie's Golf has that steering wheel (minus whatever the red bit is) and it's on the original purchase order.