Sign in to follow this  
IansCorrado

Forza Motorsport2

Am I the only one who has created a clone of my Corrado on Forza Motorsport 2 on Xbox 360? Must admit, I drive it more than anything else in my garage and always return to the VW race to blow the doors of the other dubbers!

Nope I've done it too, got about 4 corrados IIRC including one with 4 motion running gear etc.

Only real snag is that its a VR only and the power output is the US spec 2.8 item not the Euro engine.

Crikey. Was looking at Forza 2 thinking to myself I really should get an Xbox 360. Totally forgot it had a Corrado in it - as if I needed any bigger incentive to get one!

Crikey. Was looking at Forza 2 thinking to myself I really should get an Xbox 360. Totally forgot it had a Corrado in it - as if I needed any bigger incentive to get one!

Do it, there are not as many tracks as GT but you do get crash damage and maths they for tyre simulation is suppossed to be very good according to the fluff, you can practice driving around the ring again..

i have but i did an engine conversion and tuned it to the max, its stupidly powerful and massivly undrivable! :D its ace, might buy another one and try and make it look like mine lol :D