Sign in to follow this  
rodenal

Anybody know this car

I don't know the car but that looks like a bargain mate! Is that what valvers go for these days? I know I've read all these threads about prices being low at the moment but haven't been paying attention to the actual prices! :shock:

Not sure if the guy was maybe just getting desperate to sell it, i was surprised he accepted my offer to be honest!

Having said that there are a few on pistonheads etc for around £1200, plus this one has done 155k which could put alot of people off. I'm gonna change the belt when i get it home and then see what other bits n bobs need sorting out with it, i'm sure there'll be a few things to fix but it certainly seems tidy enough from the photos i've seen etc.

Yeah, it looks nice. There will be little bits and bobs that need sorting with any Corrado you buy. As I have found out recently. For the third time.... :lol:

Luckily enough i used to have an early A3 so am fairly used to the common vag group troubles and niggles lol