Sign in to follow this  
Sam16v

My Corrado 20vt

Been on here for a while now and though it was about time i posted some pictures of my corrado! had it about 8 months and was pretty standard when i got it it started out as a 1.8 16v but that didnt last for long. now has 20v turbo engine form a leon cupra,lowered on fk konigsports, porsche boxster s wheel and 205/40 tyres, rear end smoothed and have fitted mx5 mirrors. Future pland include a full golf mk4 dash conversion and Awd. What u guys think any comments would be appreciated ...

corrado022.jpg

corrado021.jpg

corrado017.jpg

corrado010.jpg

corrado003.jpg

Cheers mate is running qpeng management they claim 230bhp but yet to put it on the rollers. recognise the rear lights?

Not quite a fully smoothed rear end but all the same its looking tidy. :D

Good engine choice fella.

I'm into the standard look but I've always liked those wheels.....saw a rado on porsche rims like those years ago and never forgot it, love them. Rear lights on the blue looks cool aswell.

Yeah all work has been caried out by myself. Used a Qpeng Diy kit and was pretty straight forward would definately recomend! Would be happy to help if i can mate what u need to know?

looks very tidy! can see myself taking this route if i get bored of the g! was it 16v to start with?what does the qpeng kit comprise of?

looks very tidy! can see myself taking this route if i get bored of the g! was it 16v to start with?what does the qpeng kit comprise of?