Sign in to follow this  
waynos

to those who have had resprays

jus wondering how much you paid, if it was windows out, colour change? and who did the work lol sorry for the many questions just want a rough idea as ive got some plans. pics would be great too. cheers guys

I stripped to a rolling shell, all glass out, interior out, basically an engine and drivers seat.

Then got it trailered to the spray shop

£1000

Beavisjem

flusted, BeavisJem was it difficult taking the rear quarters out?

Sorry for the hijack

did i hear you right? 6500? im not trying to be rude but is that more than the cars worth? got any pics? looks like a good job

yeah £6500, and yes it is more than the cars worth, but then you can say that about most of the cars on the forum, i.e supercharger £1500, suspension £800, wheels £800, exhaust £600...need i go on? and at the end of the day, the car will have been fully restored, down to practically every nut and bolt, new everything. the new 'rocco is 2nd hand compared to my corrado!

yeah £6500, and yes it is more than the cars worth, but then you can say that about most of the cars on the forum, i.e supercharger £1500, suspension £800, wheels £800, exhaust £600...need i go on?

and at the end of the day it's your 6.5k that you have earnt.

yeah £6500, and yes it is more than the cars worth, but then you can say that about most of the cars on the forum, i.e supercharger £1500, suspension £800, wheels £800, exhaust £600...need i go on?

and at the end of the day it's your 6.5k that you have earnt.

exactly

just had a look at your gallery! wow - worth every penny. did you sell that rear bumper in the end? i kinda like it

flusted, BeavisJem was it difficult taking the rear quarters out?

Sorry for the hijack

Got mine cut out in 10 mins by some good guys at the national windscreen centre near me. They will probably ask you to remove some of the interior trim but thats easy and makes their job easier.

With the right tool its easy and they wont damage the rubber. I knew somone who did it themselves and accidently cut the rubber on the door shut edge. If you are going to get them out yourself be careful.

Beavisjem

How much did they charge for this? I've been told it's stupid money but not actually found out for myself.

How much did they charge for this? I've been told it's stupid money but not actually found out for myself.

Don;t really know as they were friends of mine and i am going to square up when i get them put back in but i went to an inderpendent and he said he would cut them out for about £35.

Beavisjem

Just to let you know if you want want to replace the windows your looking at £207.43 each :shock:

Beavisjem

gargh, I need the OSR :brickwall:

its windscreen excess isnt it? unless you know a glassfitter.. :)

afaik winscreen cover covers all windows. well mine has done for the past 2 windows ive needed that havent been windscreens. first one i put some new speakers and and one of the screws was a tad too long. *winds window down* BANG no more window. uhho. and the other someone decided they didnt liek me and put it thru with as spark plug end. only cost me the excess for the windscreen. same again for the 2 windscreens i have had. corrado has 2 stonechips on the windscreen,n i dont think ill have em repaired. prolly wait until it needs a new screen. i hate the repair stuff looks like bird s**t on the windscreen.