Sign in to follow this  
djmac56

Aftermarket Body Kit Abominations on VAG Group cars

I haven't seen a thread on dodgy body kits, so I thought I'd thought I'd start with this. Of course I appreciate that everyone has their own style and taste, and I don't want to offend anyone or to be narrow minded / elitist, but I thought this might be a fun topic.

Here's one for starters...

golfmk3ripperkit.jpg

Your title leads to suggest that these are VAG designed bodykits... I'm guessing that Combat Death bumper on the mk3 isn't actually VAG designed?

Your title leads to suggest that these are VAG designed bodykits... I'm guessing that Combat Death bumper on the mk3 isn't actually VAG designed?

Noted - I shall change it. I just thought it would be a way of covering all VWs, Audis etc, not just Rado's, but I can see exactly what you mean about how it reads. I'll change it pronto.

Yeah, fair enough mate. I just got a shock for a split-second thinking Karmann or whoever had anything to do with that Banzai disaster! :lol:

We take flack for threads like this. So don't be surprised if someone takes offence guys.

We take flack for threads like this. So don't be surprised if someone takes offence guys.

Hi Jim, I think you are right. Please don't think I did this to offend other car owners - it was just a bit of fun. But I know how much we all love our cars and how proud we become of them, and I love that the VW scene is so open minded and friendly - so perhaps it is better that it is locked down after all.

Mark

I'm sure that ones an adapted punto bodykit lol, I'm all for them, more the better, if they suck up all the flies that would otherwise get stuck to my front bumper. Sort of reminds me of a basking shark.

200px-Basking_Shark.jpg[/attachment:3dfbm8m9]

:lol: ANYONE who admits to putting or having a bumper that looks like Darth Vaders helmet on their Dub deserves to be ridiculed in my book :lol:

some kits look ok on certain cars, depending on other styling, but that mk3 just looks ghey!

not a fan of fibre glass or immitation/real carbon myself, if its for a genuine "motorsport" purpose yeah, on a shopping or occasional car....................errrrrrrrrr NO, its like the obsesion a lot of Dubbers have with changing VW lamps, ok they may not be the best/brightest but imo cars look better with standard hella lamps, which also happen to be twice the quality of all the after market jobbies and dont fill with water/mist when you wash ya car :lol:

i want a that bumper... just to write...

94 VR6 - Mods, Mods, Mods etc....Combat death bodykit

Awesome!!