Sign in to follow this  
Robz

hi everybody

hi everbody!!

i'm new to the site, so sorry if i've put this post in the wrong part of the forum!!

basically i've always wanted a corrado, and i'm finally in the position to get one, but i was just wanting some advice on this one - (link)

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

i phoned the guy who is the current owner, and he says he has done lots of work to it, but has just run out of time and space... he says its on;y done a hundred miles since its last test, but it has now got no mot due to it being sat on his drive not being used.

any thoughts on it??

he was very helpful ans said i could properly inspect it with my mechanic mate, but has anyone got any ideas whether i should go 4 it??

cheers,

rob.

ps - great site!! :wave:

hi matey, cheers for that!!

does it really matter about mileage on these cars, from what i've looked into them, i dont think it does?

i do really like this one though!!

rob.

oh... and on the pic of the underneath of the car - i cant work out what the red parts are... lol, its prob gonna be quite obvious :scratch:

hi matey, cheers for that!!

does it really matter about mileage on these cars, from what i've looked into them, i dont think it does?

i do really like this one though!!

rob.

oh... and on the pic of the underneath of the car - i cant work out what the red parts are... lol, its prob gonna be quite obvious :scratch:

Same ol' theory really, id rather have an engine thats done 130k but been well looked after, over an engine thats done half the miles but hasnt been looked after/b0ll0x ragged off it etc.

The red parts on the pic looks like some sort of brace.

the red parts are where VW mounted a gun of some kind. Those Germans, man their crazy

welcome to the forum :wave:

Kidding aside, nice price, good colour and the milage isn't anything to be too worried about.

cheers guys!!!

good to see that there is plenty of good humour here, lol!!

he did say that there was loads of service history with it, will just have to see what i think on sunday..

oh well... looks like my mini will be sold in the next week, things are moving a bit quick me thinks!!! lol :lol: