Sign in to follow this  
red-rado

Ah butternuts!

Do you ever wonder where some people get their driving licenses?

I think they issue them in Kellogs these days.

Picture002-7.jpg

A car came screaming round the tight corner at the end of my road, hit a parked car which was pushed into my parked Rado. My rado was pushed into a Laguna which was pushed into my mums Mk4 Golf GTI. He then very kindly, fucked off. :censored:

Picture001-9.jpg

Picture003-8.jpg

Cue expensive repair bill. Might as well have the badges smoothed out while im at it.

Oh now that's just mad! Shirely someone must have seen it and/or it got caught on camera somewhere? :(

Afraid not, my neighbors heard the noise and ran out. All they heard was the car screetch away and dissapear round the corner. They all know how much I love my car so ran and got me straight away. CCTV cameras now on order 8)

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez! and i thought my parking dings where bad, what a bas#!%d! hope you get it sorted buddy.

Bummer dude, hope its all ok back there. Hows the boot looking, any creases or flaking paint?

The top of the rear panel has been pushed up so now hits on the plastic bit on the bottom of the tailgate so you have to slam it to get it shut. The floorpan and rear quarters are fine though, no creases there. Looks like its just that rear panel thats bent. If anyones got a spare early rear bumper for sale around the Colchester area, drop me a line.

Does anyone in the trade recon the damage can just be panel beaten out of that rear panel. Its booked in for assesment at the bodyshop tomorrow but i'd like to know what the precedure is for this kind of thing before hand.

Had this happen in the road i live in.

A driver of a Piggot 205 (i loath French cars) managed to side swiped the neighbours Vectra and then hit a Fiesta nose on pushing it down the road 50 feet.

This was at around 12:30am one Monday morning and the noise forced me out of bed and into the street where i discovered a front bumper complete with number plate plus various other little bits of wreckage laying in the road :lol:

It was very amusing to watch later that night when the driver decided to stagger back down the road and look for his bumper. :nuts:

Even funnier when a moment later a police car arrived. Turns out he was well know to the police for drink driving and was in fact banned from driving.

that sucks mate. really bad, shame noone caught the person or even saw him/her at all! :( should be ok with just a rear panel. a new panel would be better but only because a repair can never be as good as new. can be very close but will never be as good :) hope you get it sorted mate! :D