Sign in to follow this  
corrado_sunderland

G60 whistle during rev build up and ecu removal

sorry to hear, you could always try using some sort of sealer round the sensor? By the way I was playing with my boost pipes this afternoon and found that a small blanked off pipe from the boost return outlet on the throttle body had a small split on it, this didn't really bother me as it was only the boost return, but I replaced it anyway. Needless to say it meant that more air is now getting pushed out to the K&N filter on the end of my boost return re-route. I didn't get a whistle bofore when this pipe was split but now the whistle is unbearable... So now I have put a tiny little filter on the end of what was the split pipe and all is back to normal. So if you want to remedy the orignal problem you had in this thread then there you go :D

i tihnk i gunna resort to using a smaller o rings and some silcone aswell, hopefully that will sort the litle leak as regards the rest i explained who knows were this 4psi is wanderign off to i totally fed up now :(

fitted the 65mm pulley today peaked in 2nd near 14-15psi and 11-12 ish in other gears at first after driving a while the car seemed to fall into its old habbits and started to hit 12 tops, it lingering around 10 again and sometimes 11, took another mfa reading in 3rd or 4th i think it was and it read 1690 thats a little higher than before but still poo, any ideas :s