Sign in to follow this  
a98pmalcolm

BBM Crew Compresser Fitting? Need A Small Guidline.

Hi people. i ordered a BBM Screw compressor supercharger and will be with me in a few days now, Jabba sport say that they take hours to fit and is a big job but Bahn Brenner say its a direct bolt on. My mate that modifys audi's (mainly turbo 1.8T engines) says hes sure we can do it no problem. But im just asking for any tips or guidlines on were the differnt oil feeds go etc... and if possiable any pics if you have on on your 1.8v engine so we can be sure on the fitting?

Thanks for the time and help as always

Paul

If its a G60 engine its going on then take the old charger off and bolt the new 1 on make sure you fit a brand new oil feed line though.

yer i think i get all new lines with the kit just not which lines will go were , there are 3 i think in total, i know that 1 of them goes over were one of the supercharger brackets used to be. but dunno what 3 i need to link to.

There is the charger with 3 of the oil connections.

bbmchargeryl1.th.jpg

And i know they go in these places but no sure which one goes were?

g60enginemo8.th.jpg

And that the coplete kit

bbbmkitqz8.th.jpg

The top oil port is the oil feed which goes to the side of your head as per the orignal oil feed. The two on the bottom are oil returns. One return goes to where the originnal return goes to. The other one when you remove the tail bracket on the g60 you get a plate with a tapered fitting that bolts to the block, the other return then fastens on to this. Sorry have no pics but when you start taking it to bits all will be more clear.

ok cool think we should be ok doin it! any more advice or pics would be great but pretty sure i can mange, i will youtube and link when its all in for people to see if they want after all your help

thanks again

Paul