Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Fusebox removal???

Evening, Ive managed to strip back my electric seat loom and its going into the back of the fusebox. How do I get the fusebox out of it position so I can remove the loom completely?

Ive removed the retaining screw but its still fixed solid and cannot see any toher screws. So near yet so far....

As I recall there is a white push on clothes peg like thing on one end of the fuse box which needs to be removed before the box will lift up and out of its cage. Think its on the bonnet release end.

As I recall there is a white push on clothes peg like thing on one end of the fuse box which needs to be removed before the box will lift up and out of its cage. Think its on the bonnet release end.

yeah i had that, its on the left hand side, i think you have to rotate it then pull it off

i broke mine

make sure you dont pull it too far forward otherwise you wont be able to fit the fuse panel back straight because of the birdsnest of wires. Mine still tilts forward from the top, i just cant feed the cables back far enough to clear the back of the panel.

Yeah its a pain in the ass to get it back neatly.

Most of the time its not in right anyway due to lazy alarm fitters.

Yeah, remove white things and it lifts up and tilts fwd, there is also a lock on the left hand side to undo in order to remove the looms, it slide across