Sign in to follow this  
timthetinyhorse

my car finaly......first dub

after owning the car for a couple of weels now i finaly got a break in the weather and from work to do a wash, polish and wax, realy wanted to do a full detail but was working against the looming clouds and didnt want to risk it, anyway here it is: 1995 2l 16v with just 54k on the clock, pics realy dont do it justice but never mind

SDC10046.jpg

SDC10047.jpg

SDC10048.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

SDC10050.jpg

SDC10051.jpg

SDC10052.jpg

SDC10053.jpg

SDC10054.jpg

Yeh, I saw that on Pistonheads a few weeks back, looked an absolute bargain with that mileage and condition! :D

That's a great deal! I'm after another rado and that would have been ideal.... grrrrrr! You have my car!

Seriously though, it's stunning. Get some pics up when you drop it.

Nice! Not seen a C on those wheels before. I had them in 14" on my Golf GTI - I'm assuming yours are the very rare (and sought after in the 'scene') 15" versions?

Nice car.

Might be worth playing safe and changing the plates, heard of too many people getting pulled this year for non-legal plates that its just not worth taking a risk.

yeh they are the 15" mate, was going to change them but they realy have grown on me since i got the car and i think they will look with the car dropped and possibly some spacers to bring the wheels out a little, to be honest i put the plates on whne i got the car almost three weeks ago and got stoped having fogs on and the plates wernt mentioned, cheers for the advice though. paint has come up amazing with good old autoglym resin polish then dodojuice blue velvet wax!! cant belive how good it looks, will hopefuy bring it to some vw meets at some point, any one know of any up here in the north east??

rob

yeh they are the 15" mate, was going to change them but they realy have grown on me since i got the car

Well they are worth a fair bit in 15" as they are rare, if you ever sell advertise on the 'scene' forums e.g. edition38 as they are sought after for MK2 golfs. they look kinda like a smaller porsche design 90.

They do really suit the Corrado though - i's be tempted to paint the inset bits black or dark grey (as they came new) would just set them off.

funny you say that as when having the tyres fitted by a mate he said the exact same thing, get the black paint out and do the inset areas, im also thinking of going for a almost mirror polish with them, they shune nice now but i want more, on the prowl for porsche centre caps aswell as i though they looked like scaled down design 90s too, to sum it up i love this car, never thought i could get such a good car for so little cash

hey tim, car looks good as i said on southern downhill. didnt realise you paid that much for it!!! absolute bargain! now get some coilies on it and drop it lol :lol: