Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

318is - My wash process + pics!

Before -

100_0960.jpg

Washed engine bay with Gunk degreaser sprayed agitated then washed off and wiped.

Cleaned Interior with wipes and hoovered

Pre-Wash - Sprayed the car with snow foam not quite as foamy as i'd thought it would be and also dntcling topaint wok must of done it wrong.

Wash - Poor Boys Maxi Suds II - very impressed with this

Clayed - Megs Quick Detailer and clay(only used half the bar) although i think the car has been clayed recently as the main parts e.g bonnet, doors roof had hardly anything on them

only really front and rear bumper were bad!

Polished - Megs stage 2 polish I know alot of people dont like this but i do and think it gives good results

Waxed - Megs gold class

Wheels - just used my old wash mitt with megs soft wash gel.

After -

Interior

100_0982.jpg

100_1002.jpg

Engine

100_0976.jpg

Bodywork

Bonnet

100_0966.jpg

Roof

100_0967.jpg

Door

100_0971.jpg

Full shots

100_0979.jpg

100_0991.jpg

100_0992.jpg

100_0998.jpg

I was of exactly the same opinion before i brought one but there certainly not bad looking cars well the e36 anyways, there always going to be common as they were one of the best selling saloons ever.(so no individuality there granted unlike the rado)

but as a day to day car there so easy to live with compared to the corrado, IMO opinion for cruising on the motorway and eating up the tarmac they beat a corrado hands down a lovely little envitonment in the cock pit and very little road noise. massive space all round for passengers(its the first thing every1 says compared to the rado)

Also she does about 34mpg at the mo.

Shame other than i suppose 328 and m3 there not as raw as the corrado but arse end action is always fun :clap: ,

looks good and i wouldn't want to speak for anyone else but i dont think its that people are bmw haters..

its just that its a car care thread and i get the feeling that theres not always so much interest on here for "dirty car gets clean through use of cleaning products" threads ;). when there is its mostly cos its a nice corrado which people are complimenting, and nice as your car is, its not a C or even another vag model.

looks good and i wouldn't want to speak for anyone else but i dont think its that people are bmw haters..

its just that its a car care thread and i get the feeling that theres not always so much interest on here for "dirty car gets clean through use of cleaning products" threads ;). when there is its mostly cos its a nice corrado which people are complimenting, and nice as your car is, its not a C or even another vag model.

dukest - as being on this forum about the same time as you and only ever only owning vag cars in the past 2 being corrado's, i wanted to stay on the forum which has helped me greatly and met quite some very nice and vag knowledgable people at meets etc, even after leaving the vag stable that people may be intersted and that I still enjoy the forum and think i can maybe add to some future discussions just thought that i would share the joy of me new car, :shrug:

I still love vag cars though :notworthy:

absolutely, i agree that its a shame when people who move on from corrados dont come on to the forum any more when friendships have been made etc. all i was trying to give were reasons why people might not have replied to the thread much :confused4:. can't remember if you set up a seperate members gallery for it but i thought maybe people might comment more in there rather than in a car care thread?

think there are plenty of other cars that people on here are interested in seeing but obviously there wont be so many comments on them, thats all, nothing more than that intended. :salute: