Sign in to follow this  
zoonders

Workshop manual for 1.8 16v KR

Does anyone know where to get a manual for my KR corrado? I have bought two different bloody cds off Ebay and neither of them cover my engine type. I have been told that the Bentley manual only covers the G60 & Vr6.

Can anyone please help as I am about to restore the car and need some info on my engine type.

Cheers

Andy

Theres no specific manual for the 16v but useful reading includes the Lyndsay Porter manual or Haynes manuals for the Mk2 Golf or maybe Passat.

HTH

The pink :camp: Passat Haynes manual no. 1647 covers most things, also worth getting the red Mk2 manual too though.

Theres no specific manual for the 16v but useful reading includes the Lyndsay Porter manual or Haynes manuals for the Mk2 Golf or maybe Passat.

HTH

I will second that, the Haynes for the Mk2 is your best bet for any form of 1.8 16v info.

Owning both the passat and Golf manuals, I'd definitely say I prefer/use the Passat manual far more (but I guess that's personal preference). It doesn't over as many variants as the Golf manual, so the write-ups are of much greater detail, and it covers pretty much everything mechanical.

Both manuals can be had for about 99p on Fleabay, so worth getting both.