Sign in to follow this  
vr6corrado

Corrado Spotting Archive - November 2003

Black or dark blue Corrado heading north on the dual carriage way section of the A6 near Chapel-en-le-Frith/Buxton. Saturday 1st Nov around 9:50am.

I was heading south, flashed headlights at me but I was past you before I could flash back!

I saw a grey or dark silver Corrado on Sky news the other morning as ken Clarke was walking into his house, only saw half of it and didn't see a reg number. dont think Ken drives one though :lol:

Spotted my first C since buying mine just over 2 weeks ago. On the way to Old Trafford yesterday.

Nice K reg G60 red, in Lymm, looked like he'd got stuck behind a granny up a national speed limit road.

I was wondering if anyone here owns the H reg green Storm that was parked outside my gf's house on Rotherham Road, Holbrooks, Coventry on Saturday.

I had my Scirocco parked round the corner :)

I was wondering if anyone here owns the H reg green Storm that was parked outside my gf's house on Rotherham Road, Holbrooks, Coventry on Saturday.

I had my Scirocco parked round the corner :)

i take it this "storm" had a private plate?.......otherwise it wouldn't be a storm......M-reg onwards you see :wink:

That had me wondering too, and the fact that the front grille Storm badge was missing... only a VR6 badge (?)

That had me wondering too, and the fact that the front grille Storm badge was missing... only a VR6 badge (?)

storms only had a rear badge and a centre console badge :wink:

storms only had a rear badge and a centre console badge :wink:

Uhoh. I'm used to Scirocco Storms that had front and rear badges. The front ones go walkies far too easily - the rears are easier to keep hold of as they're a sticker :)

Aqua Blue (same as mine) VR6 on an L plate, in Chiltern Tyre and excuse centre, Thame.

Was in the same time as mine, you were getting new tyres apparantly. I was getting a full set too.

was very strange, only two cars in the garage, and they were identical VR6's, made me smile :D

Thera

btw, that isn't a typo in their name, I'm just waiting for the pics to be developed of my tyre, then you'll know what I mean.

Thera

Black H plate A63 going away from Leeds this morning :)

Sure it was'nt A61 "hunslet road" ?[/quote:afbd0]

H** LOK - I followed you this evening along Hunslet Road. Do you work at Parcelforce by any chance ??

Dark K reg Corrado heading north on M1 passing J9, saw it y'day morning too about 7.40am...

Silver Corrado going down A12 just before M25 J28 heading towards Romford..

Sure it was'nt A61 "hunslet road" ?[/quote:354e9]

im sure it was the A63, i waved and the driver acknowledged ....

im sure the number plate had been made to look like hustla ???

Sure it was'nt A61 "hunslet road" ?

H** LOK - I followed you this evening along Hunslet Road. Do you work at Parcelforce by any chance ??[/quote:d96ae]

I work down that way !!

Spotted a black 16v with a massive exhaust and dark tints in Manchester last week - near ScuBar off Grosvenor St - was about lunch time. I wasn't in my car so couldn't flash you.

Was parked next to a black (i think) 1.8 16v at the cinema at the Quey in Glasgow last night. Standard and tidy looking but in need of a wash ( :wink: don't they all). Sorry I didn't say hello but I was knackered and needed to get home. Any takers???