Sign in to follow this  
AB

corrado now on corvette wheels

after selling my old valver then getting a mk3 vr i had to come back to a corrado.

picked it up the other day fairly cheap and looking a bit sorry for its self

Photo-0108.jpg

Photo-0109.jpg

Photo-0110.jpg

Photo-0111.jpg

Photo-0113.jpg

Photo-0114.jpg

Photo-0115.jpg

Photo-0116.jpg

gave it a service

then fitted some spax adjustable coilovers and some wheels, these are temporary as i have some bbs LM replicas coming next week but this is how it stands

Photo-0151.jpg

Photo-0152.jpg

Photo-0154.jpg

Photo-0156.jpg

Photo-0158.jpg

I'd leave those rims on, they look the nuts and are very different. LM's do look good on a Rado but seen a few with them on now.

Nick

Are they Nothelles???

They look the mutts nuts man.....leave them on, or change them to LM's and give them to me.. :lol:

P.S. Think you need a better camera though.

i chucked that grille (it was in my shed) on cos i did not like the debadged one on there.

know what you mean about the wheels they really have grown on me lol

Yeah save the money from the LM's and treat it to something else instead, you know it makes sense.

Nick

the nothelles look hot! Are you keeping the skirts on? i think it would look better without them. if you want to sell your wiper setup let me know.

would love to remove the skirts but the paint peeled when i tried and it has been blown over in a non original colour so i am a bit worried about getting a good match

100% keep the Nothelles 8) theres some discussion about the quality of the LM rep's at the moment.

as above keep the nothelles, they are probably one of the rarest and underused rims you can get for a Dub, I would much rather have those than done to death already fake BBS LMs

Those wheels are awesone. Seen them on a mk3 golf estate before and didn't like them but 8). Keep them on makes you stand out

welcome back. the c looks awesome with those whees on. dunno if you remember me, i had your old smoothed front bumper off you and a door glass. really regreted not buying the old rado shell off you at the time. anyway good luck with it.

chris

lol cheers guys.

i like the different opinions i was a hater now grown to like them but still dont think i am gonna keep, after E38 i have really changed my mind about the LM reps as well.

bally - pleased for your result and tell me about it the side skirts do my head in but when i tried to remove them it picked up some paint, the previous owner had it blown over in a non original colour so need to make sure i can get a match before i remove them.

gonna stick with the wheels for a month or so now, so i might give them a little lick over in a ver light anthracite colour with a clear coat to tidy it up a bit.

i am just getting 2 more early grills so i can make a debadged one

also a set of camber shims on the way.

got a lot of little jobs to do ie:

. lower a little more

. give the bay a really good clean

. get some clean number plates

. fix a slight exhaust blow

. get a fog lamp

. get some decent speakers

. do some sound deadening

First time I've seen those rims work so well on a dub! Look like they were made for the C IMO - Keep 'em! 8)

cheers they are definatly a marmite wheel, some love em some hate them there is no in between.

just a shame they are not a bit wider.

I love the Nothelle's,

Did you get them from Jimmy16v?

I very very nearly bought the set he had up for sale, came that close.

I think they look the bollards,

If you ever want rid of em let me know! :lol:

love the nothelles!

dont be a sheep and put LMs or something boring and predictable like most owners :sleeping:

get some spacers on to bring them out of the arches.

keep them keep them keep them keep them :wink:

nah i got the nothelle's on a mk3 vr that i swapped for my caddy van off freddyem (i think) on E38, they were only going on for edition38 weekend but they are still on there now lol.

dont worry the LM's are not coming anymore gotta get rid of the mk3 shell as all is sold now then i can play with the corrado a bit more.

thanks for the comments

nah i got the nothelle's on a mk3 vr that i swapped for my caddy van off freddyem (i think) on E38, they were only going on for edition38 weekend but they are still on there now lol.

He bought the rims from Jimmy :lol:

Wish i had bought them now!!