Sign in to follow this  
Typhy

Corrado on saturday

Sold my classic mini ( gutted tbh ) :'((((((((((( :(

but on the up side picking up my 1.8 16v corrado on saturday hopefully! no mot or tax but will soon sort that!

will egt some pics up of before and afters its a bit of a mess and very mucky haha =] cant go wrong for 400 quid tho =]

luke .

it was only on the road 6 months ago but he let mot run out!

its in pretty good nick tbh which is a good job seen as this is my first rado but i will soon learn the ropes ive been restoring minis since i was 15!

i do know that it needs a power steering belt and the interiors abit worn but i havent had a proper look really.

will do the general things and replace all discs and pads and check everything over and then gonna book it in for a service and mot :D im so excited haha

luke

Good work!

I used to be into classic minis too. I've had about 8 and my wife still has one. Spent a small fortune building up a 1990 Cooper into a fire breathing beast and got it featured in MiniMag back in 2006. I truley loved that car but Wedding and house purchase meant it had to go.

I reckon you'll love the Rado once you've got it back on the road, for me it's the first car I've owned since leaving minis to give me the same buzz and grin factor (I've been through all sorts, 2 Golf GTI's, a Fiat Siecento, a MKII Polo, a B3 Passat Estate GT and a few others!).

Nick

haha nice to no, yeah i loved my mini it only went uesterday im still in mourning tbh im so gutted but its such a night mare on he motor way in a 998cc etc with 4 gears argh! but oh well. my mini was in our family for like 9 years haha passed down n all that! bro still got one but hes getting rid too!

think the rado needs a new drivers door handle aswell the whoel thing comes out in my hand when its opened unless its just a loose screw any ideas?

hey, i just got rid of my '97 cooper beast for a rado too, im still gutted about it, but it was not practical for me, as i may be needing to travel for my job, and 3000 revs in 4th at 70 is not the most pleasent experience of my life, lol.

defo put some pics up, still need to do some of mine!!

i hope you have more luck with yours though, mines off the road after only 3-4weeks!!

how many miles has it got on the clock??

defo the only car that i got any where near as big a grin with other than the mini!!

enjoy!!

rob.

haha cool every1s minis comnig otua the closet shhh this is the rado forum =]

its got 106 000 miles on it i ahvent actually driven it tho but i thought 400 quid why not :)

luke.

mine should have been that, lol

£400 sounds a bloody bargain!!!

where abouts ya from??

if your close we could learn the ropes together, like i say, ive not had mine too long,

you'll love the way it drives though, and unlike the mini, things make proper sense, lol,

rob.

chinley, its in the high peak, near buxton???

prob about an hour away from sheffield.

i love the mini, wanna get another when i can afford a sunday car thats kept in a heated garage, lol!!

rob.

ah okay cool maybe could meet at meadow hall one day or suamt :)

hoping to get it on sat mornnig as topic says and then theres just the matter of tax test and insurance :( *gulp*

well my insurance was £1400, not complaining, the mini was £2400 when i first got it, lol

yeah, my mate has a mk2 golf, absolute beauty, maybe have a trip out when mine is back on the road!!

rob.