Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bowen

Citroen ZX vs Nurburgring

wtf, they shouldn't be driving there, oh so lucky they didn't kill the car or worse. I bet for that one video of a lucky escape there a few hundred that scattered car parts everywhere :-)

When that car went sideways I couldn't see any way it was going to end well. I can't believe how calm everybody was. I'd have been going "AAAAARRRRRGRGGGGGGHGHGHGHEGEHEHEHEHEH"...or similar.

How the feck did he manage to lose it in the first place?!

Edit: apart from being in a Citroen ZX that is.

i'm impressed the worst words used in that film were 'bloody hell'. I'd be swearing like a man about to crash at the 'ring if that was me!!!

Ahhh the good old Foxhole.

Track looked damp coupled with lifting off the power with a bit of lock on, the circuit is pretty bumpy down the hill and it looks like he timed the throttle shut off with a steering input and surface change!

Love the fact after spinning off, they then pull right into the driving line doing 20mph... eeejits.

I was hoping it was gonna roll.. I wonder if 'Grandma' was kipping in the back or something? ;)

Love the fact after spinning off, they then pull right into the driving line doing 20mph... eeejits.

I was hoping it was gonna roll.. I wonder if 'Grandma' was kipping in the back or something? ;)

i was thinking that, he's walking around checking car like he hit a rabbit on a country drive and there's supercars flying by :lol:

Would you really choose the exact spot you gained control of the car to stop, having just been completely sideways? I mean, there's a good chance that the next car could do the same but not be so lucky. It'd be a real shame to make a save like that, then get wiped out by the next car doing the same thing.

How the feck did he manage to lose it in the first place?!

Edit: apart from being in a Citroen ZX that is.

that turn is also a really big dip and if he went into it at 100mph in a citroen then then he'd have had massive weight transfer over to the drivers side as he turned the wheel and it will have just pulled him round. agree though, very impressive save although more down to luck than skill i suspect! :)

Bloody hell. Good save! I was a bit alarmed when I saw them creep out into that outside bit of the track towards the end as well - having seen the speed that some cars do through there..

I'm amazed it didn't roll.