Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Team Dynamics Pro Race

Might have the chance of some Pro Race 1.2 17in alloys and whilst i like the look Im not to keen on the writing round the rim, just seems bit naff to me.

Going to have them in matt black if I do buy so might try and see if I can fill them in with something. Does anyone know of a filler etc that I could fill in the writing with then sand back before painting?

Also do you think matt black would look ok on a Dragon green car?

Nice wheels, will look great on a green car imo.

See how deep the embossed text is when you get them. Team Dynamics would have made the rim a bit thicker to account for the lettering, so you might just be able to shave the rim down a bit in a lathe......or if you're feeling brave, stick a wheel on a front hub and sand it with the engine running :D

Chemical metal should bond in OK though.

From pictures the writing would appear to deep for turining down, liking the idea for sanding the rim though. Might just give it a try.

Or you can use the rear hub to lathe the wheel on, a little safer :D

I've "turned down" a few parking dings in wheels using this method, works quite well.

Yeah thats exactly what Ive got but with 4 nearly new tyres for not much more. Will try this chemical metal on one letter first then spray them satin black to see what its like.

Hopefully these will be as light as the 1's.