Sign in to follow this  
Rosso

my lil' valver

The pics work mate, but only if you paste the link into the web browser.

Nice ride, looks very 8). I like the pic with the cooling towers in the back ground, shame there werent other rado's cos that could have been a nice calender entry :D

Looks as though the bumper is sagging in the 3rd pic?

Right I did lower case img and that was the only difference!

Anyhoo nice pics and nice rado. Not normally a fan of G60 steels on these cars but it works well with yours!

Nick

cheers for the comments peeps, and nick for sortin the pics out ;)

yea the front bumpers saggin slightly as the previous owner had a bit of a smash in it :(

Nice ride, looks very 8). I like the pic with the cooling towers in the back ground, shame there werent other rado's cos that could have been a nice calender entry :D

yea, we couldve gone for another shoot bu i watched the towers get blown up last weekend :lol:

The pics work mate, but only if you paste the link into the web browser.

Looks as though the bumper is sagging in the 3rd pic?

noooo ive caught the 2 post bug, though the posts arent one after the other ?? :confused:

Ah i wanted to see them blown up, but i couldnt make it :(

Shame really, cos thats a good back drop.

metallic grey valver on G60 steels! :notworthy:

Yeah those wheels are 8) - they just need to be chrome-lipped now, and staggered for elegant/aggressive profile :norty:

cheers for the comments peeps, car looked totally different when i first got it (colour coded grille, 17'' OZ superleggeras, stock suspension :/ ) so far ive fitted coilies, g60 steels with yokohama tyres, new drivers seat, fixed passenger door (which wouldnt open) new uprated speakers all around, new head unit, de-badged grille, full SS scorpion exhaust, 50mm inlet manifold, drilled (well......more 'butchered' )airbox.lol a few interior bits n bobs (wolfsburg door pins ang gear knob) and pressed D plates. had it rolling roaded other month and it pushed a nice 146.1 bhp which im rather happy with, althought i reckon with a good service it could push 150bhp.

think thats about it for now, but theres much much more to come........... R36 anyone?lol

Would love to see an r36 in this rosso hopefully will be joinin the gang shortly then we will have to get sum pics done for this calender

Would love to see an r36 in this rosso hopefully will be joinin the gang shortly then we will have to get sum pics done for this calender

hi dreamboat!!!!

Try lowercase tags.

Great pics, by the way, and a very clean Corrado too.

cheers, the camera lies though, makes it look a LOT tidyer than what it actually is :lol: