Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Why Corrado?

Ladies & gents.

Just wondering why you chose the Corrado and what did you have before?

Whats the best bit? Are G60's as bad on reliability as everybody suggests?

Quite a lot but should generate some response, please!

The fact it looks so good despite the design being well over 12 years old...

I like the way people still don't know what the car is, or stop me to talk about it despite its age and affordability (apart from as VR6 said, the bloody upkeep).

I like the colours they come in.. I like the fact that they have yet to be bastardised and ruined by Nova boys... and I have to say that I like the electric spoiler :D

I like the way it is a sports car when you want it to be, yet is as comfortable as any saloon to just drive about in.

I like the way its easier to have sex in than an MX5.

Now that is a mission........ can be done though ;)

Erm, yeah, and the electric spoiler... :lol:

Cool.

Defo gonna get another one as soon as I can sell my Golf VR.

Have to admit that I also liked the fact that some people dont know much about them and they are no too common. Fave one has to be the either silver turbo VR in the Dec Golf or the black/purple turbo G60 in April PVW. More about what the car can do than pose value.

I`ve been there and done that and its still the best coupe on the road forget the young pretenders Volkswagen`s Corrado is simply the best.The VR6 is superb performance wise even though I have a tasty Golf VR6 as an every day runaround the corrado still turns heads every where it goes. 8)

I ve had a few cars in my time and the corrado is by far the best for handling, performance, reliability and individuality. As the corrado was produced for a limited time there were only 9000 corrado's made in total so it is a rare car which is why they hold they're value, they're german so you have great reliabiliy. If you need parts for it they are usually quite easy to get hold of and cheap because essentially it is the same as a mk2 golf and mk3 golfs just with a different shell on it. None of my other cars have come close to the corrado it handles like a dream and it will give alot of cars a run for their money too. G60's aren't as bad as people say the G60 charger is the only weakness but if you have it serviced every 40,000 miles you wont have any problems with it. I agree with TOO HOT because everywhere I go I get stared at you just don't see that many around. 0X