Sign in to follow this  
sixpotter

Unlucky Corrado

Thought i would treat my corrado vr6 to a proper wash and a couple of coats of wax as the bird poops were building up on the bonnet!

When I cleaned the passenger side headlight (gently i might add) it decided to split open and crack! its now full of water and looking crap!

then once i finished the wash and dry, a bald eagle flew over and crapped itself all down the 1/4!

if this was not enough when i got in it for work this morning, it cut out after a couple of seconds, gave it another go and it ran ok but now the abs light is on!!!

talk about give it and inch and it takes a mile, whoever said they are like women hit the nail on the head!!!!

Looks awsome tho!

anyone got a late spec passenger headlamp glass?!

a bald eagle flew over and crapped itself all down the 1/4!

I'm willing to bet thats the first time that sentance has ever been used on here :lol:

Most of the members on here are UK based so it may be a while before you find a US spec lens, are they still available in the dealers over there? as the uk lenses where quite cheap when they where still available here.

Im from the UK mate lol, it was probably a seagull but what came out of it defo looked the size of an eagle dropping!

I heard the lenses are now obsolete but I only need a late N/S UK spec one

Gav, I may have one to hand, but just about to go off to Greece for a week, get some clear silicon on it for the moment and when I come back will check... swap it for that KR head mate! ;)

Gav, I may have one to hand, but just about to go off to Greece for a week, get some clear silicon on it for the moment and when I come back will check... swap it for that KR head mate! ;)

Ok dude you have a deal, although i dont know if i will ever have time to sperate it off the rest of the lump! everything else is off so if you dont mind it as it is - plus i cranked the engine over with a breaker bar and i think it turned over.

May be wrong but worth a go in one piece maybe?

Its got to the point when you darn't wash your car incase something breaks lol

A bird has decided to make a nest directly above my car in my parking spot on my driveway. I seriously think it has some digestion problems cus that thing has gone to town on my car, looks like a mass bombing site. GRR...