Sign in to follow this  
nathan.g4

Why Why Why Corrado

So after finally getting my c on the road i thought i would take it for a sneaky test drive up my road got to the junction pushed on the brake nothing it cut out had no lights steering or brakes then panicked and turned around everytime i enganged the clutch and the revs went low it cut out but sitting idle it was fine so told the old man he says could be the battery so pull the bonnet release to have a look and the cable has snapped any suggestions on how the :censored: i can get my bonnet up and fix it ? It drove so well thou was worth it a little bit :grin:

Use the force....I mean search, there is a thread somewhere on how to open the bonnet when the cable has snapped. Hope it gets fixed soon dude

i went and tried it today after i slept on it an used my own cunning and it opened and is working fine now i just have to figure out what is making it cut out :o

Sorry, Idle Stabilisation Valve. They can pack in or get clogged up meaning that when stationary, the revs aren't held & the engine cuts out. Not sure that it is that, but hopefully one of the more knowledgable guys could help?