Sign in to follow this  
Typhy

where can i find the original paint code?

dont no thats what im asking lol i shall have a look when i get it back from garage =] i was wondering if it would be printed on car or sumat =]

it's on the back of the panel with the vw and corrado badges on. Open tha boot and look down, there should be a white and probably quite knackered paper sticker there. The paint code will be as billcor wrote, mine is LC3Y, he said LA7U so you can see the pattern of letters and numbers to look for. Then post it here and someone can give you the name :D happy days

it's on the back of the panel with the vw and corrado badges on. Open tha boot and look down, there should be a white and probably quite knackered paper sticker there. The paint code will be as billcor wrote, mine is LC3Y, he said LA7U so you can see the pattern of letters and numbers to look for. Then post it here and someone can give you the name :D happy days

LA7U is Pearl Grey Metallic

yeah i think tht is the correct one. but as i say i dont have the car at the moment so will have to wait until i get it back to check

If you've got the original owners handbook it should also have a sticker on the first page with the code on.