Sign in to follow this  
Dee-Vub

headlight niggles

Alright folks....more electrical niggles, didnt really know where to post this to be honest!

Firstly, drivers side dipped beam stopped working so thought possibly the bulb had gone! so changed them and nope not the bulb. checked the voltage to the headlight but was only registering 8v for dipped beam :S

So left it for a couple days cos i was just about to go back offshore. Went away came back and now the dipped beam from the other headlight has stopped working aswell.

What you guys reckon? headlight switch? easy to change?

Sidelights and full beams are working but side lights seem to be a little dull.

Any help would be hugely appreciated :)

yeh im not sure what fuse it is for the headlights, but i checked them all over and didnt see a problem.

Anyone any idea what number of fuse it is for zee headlights?

i cant tell you what number it was but it was a red one i think 10 in the centre. it took me a while to find as i could hardly see the break at all i wasnt even sure it was broken but it worked!

your fuse shouldnt blow for no reason,check the wires from the lamp across the chassis rail,coz if the air box is a bit loose it can bang up and down on the loom an damage the wires causing it to go to earth and blow ur fuse