Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

Got My New Car

Picked it up this morning from London, driven to Clacton. 61.2mpg and its only 120miles! Very nice and highly recommended!

Off up to Robin Hoods bay (from Essex) tomorrow so should be a good test.

Can definitely recommend the website I bought it from (although I did buy it from a dealer not the website!), saved me £2,500 in comparison to my 2 local Skoda dealers!

octavia1.jpg

octavia2.jpg

octavia3.jpg

octavia4.jpg

octavia5.jpg

Looks lovely matey! Cracking cars and very economic too... always thought it was a good idea when skoda dropped the green painted callipers 8)

Nice cars my old man has the 2.0 TFSI VRS as well as the old shape 1.8t VRS (for sale if anyones interested?) also a fabia VRS on the drive too, my poor VR6 is left out!

Its quite a big improvment over the old Octavia VRS, engine actually has some character and doesnt feel souless for a start! still find the brakes a little to sensitive though. I ve not driven the TDI but bet it goes quite well! :D

Nice one! Nice colour- think if I was gonna get one now, I'd go for that engine too. Sat in one recently, and the seats are absolutely perfect. Totally comfortable, but sporty too.

robin hoods bay :) belting mate :p lol :D i live about 15 mins from there!

car looking well nice mate, i dunno if i prefer the older shape to this or this over it! cant decide ,,,