Sign in to follow this  
ShockVR6

Wheels on the Corrado pictures

Hi peeps

Ive managed to sort some money out to get a new set of wheels.

Problem is i cant decide on which ones to get and i woz hoping some of you could post some pics of ur cars and ur wheels so i can decide which ones i think would suit my c the best.

ThnX in Advance.

They look smart dazzy, i like em

Ive checked the members gallery, this is for those who havnt posted in the gallery.

Yeah I like Dazzy's wheels - didn't think that style would be as nice as it is on a C.

Sorry Shock - I didn't mean to sound snappy, I just meant that the Gallery was a good place to start if you hadn't already looked :)

No thats ok, thnx bud. There are alot of wheels in the gallery, im just finding it hard to decide and even if only a few extra peeps post there pics here i might find the wheels of my dreamz.

Thinkin bout the Kahn RSR at the moment, i like the thick spoke alloys on the c.

But saying that, i do like dazzy's quite alot.

thnx Daz, il take a look.

awesome's virtual garage is good but not many too choose from, thnx for the pointer tho

uummm i do love the look of dazzy's rado, got a red one meself and am strongly considering ripping off that black door rubber thingy and getting me hands on some clear rear brake lights....... :)

I love those wheels, look great when spinning, I'm thinking of maybe getting OZ Super leggera's when I've finished sorting the car, little weight and look the part too.

Anyone on this forum with Super leggera's?

Thinkin bout the Kahn RSR at the moment, i like the thick spoke alloys on the c.

Mate these wheels are really commons (as muck) and very poplar with Vauxhal and Ford boys so i would reccomend them mate. But just my 2p

James

Steve, how much is your car dropped? looks sweet... :D

Cheers mate,

Not sure exactly - I got hold of a fixed height lowering kit & played around (bodged) with the spring seats, mountings, etc. The front is around 75mm lower, rear maybe around 55mm.

Basically it's as low as a Corrado will go. I have about 35mm travel at the back & about 30mm travel at the front. It doesn't like speed bumps very much. :wink:

The ride is fairly hard but the handling is fantastic - no body roll in corners at all. It goes round corners like it's on rails !!

8) mate..

It sits really nicely... :D wheels fill the arch's etc 8)

As for speed bumps, tell me about it, myns lowered 55mm on springs on 15's for now...

I'm waiting til the weather perks up to upgrade the suspension setup.. :wink:

Role on 2004 :wink:

17's will raise the body height slightly - mine looked like a landrover until I did the suspension. :shock:

17's will raise the body height slightly - mine looked like a landrover until I did the suspension. :shock:

not sure what rims I will get next, sticking with the 15's for now.. :)

want go go alot lower too.. :wink: