Wompa

VW Corrado Factory Pics

yeah, there were several done, Zender, Karmann, and at least one other, the Karmann one at least looks good with the hood up and down, each was only a separate design study though, I think they were considered to step on the toes of other VW/Audi models so VW never went for them.

No wing mirrors on the concepts except the one that looks like a Citroen - brings me to another point... Did VW make the rado wing mirrors or did they borrow the design from another car manufacturer? It's known they're used on other cars but was the rado the first to use them? Hmmmmm... As in the pics they're a secondary thought - design-wise, so it's interesting how they became to be the styling they were as fancy wing mirrors in their own right (changed to not on the window pillar as intentionally but on the doors instead).

This is a great find, i love the scirocco-corrado transformation :lol: This should be a sticky?

VW but not corrado related clip,