Sign in to follow this  
Terencem215

'Gti Engineered' 16v

so... just realised i havnt got any pics of the interior up.

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSCF2763.JPG[/attachment:1n2dhpxf]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSCF2766.JPG[/attachment:1n2dhpxf]

ok and then i got a set of g60 steels for rolling deep in the winter. good choice/bad choice anyone got opinions??2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC00349.JPG[/attachment:1n2dhpxf]

DSC00350.JPG[/attachment:1n2dhpxf]

Nothing wrong with a set of G60 steels :D

sweet, was lookin at your posts last week. nice car man. i see you said you were 19. how old are you now?

and what size tyres are you running with your steels. and have you got any spacers?

sweet, was lookin at your posts last week. nice car man. i see you said you were 19. how old are you now?

and what size tyres are you running with your steels. and have you got any spacers?

Thanks :D I was 20 in September, insurance kills me lol! Tyres...195/50/15 Yokohama Parada spec 2 on the front and 195/45/15 Toyo Proxies on the rear. When i can afford to ill get Paradas for the rear aswell. Nah i dont have any spacers, was considering it but havnt got round to looking into it, Engine work comes first!!!

Thanks :D I was 20 in September, insurance kills me lol! Tyres...195/50/15 Yokohama Parada spec 2 on the front and 195/45/15 Toyo Proxies on the rear. When i can afford to ill get Paradas for the rear aswell. Nah i dont have any spacers, was considering it but havnt got round to looking into it, Engine work comes first!!!

nice.. was gonna get 185's but mabye 195's are good. thats cool what day? i was 20 on the 31st of august. look 0n bell insurance. i got it quite cheap. add someone to your policy who is old. lol. what you wanna do to the engine?

nice.. was gonna get 185's but mabye 195's are good. thats cool what day? i was 20 on the 31st of august. look 0n bell insurance. i got it quite cheap. add someone to your policy who is old. lol. what you wanna do to the engine?

Haha i was due on the 31st Aug but born on 5th Sept. Bell was expensive for me even with my parents on my policy! Im rebuilding as much of the engine that i can, with the help of others lol. Heads getting skimmed, set of cams, 4 branch exhaust manifold and 50mm inlet manifold are all planned...all depends on money!

What sort of power are you running??

I dono, hopefully getting it on the rollers at college soon, i think it was supposed to be 190 outta gti engineering, but its done atleast 130k since then, im thinking around 150 now, my mates 187bhp mk4 golf, just pulls away. lol

opting for a rebuild in the future and hoping for a g60 16v with a syncrho system, but... chassis first, do the brakes and suspension next

Time for some more pics, cos finally got the cv joint fixed, and then got the steels on,

feel much better having the 15's on, really was not enjoying the 17's

Looks cool , always wondered what mine looks likes when moving side on lol. You going to ultimate dubs this year?

Thanx, :cheers: yeah me too, finally got my mate to take some shots today, looks awesome when moving,

im gonna do some more rolling shots soon, but mix it up a little

i am indeed going to ultimate dubs, i take it you will be there? :clap:

Looks funky, better than i thought it would do :D

I should be going ultimate dubs but my cars off the road so ill be passenger in someone else's car, will keep an eye out for your car man 8)

I love mk1 golf's! Everyone sell your corrados and get a mk1 there awesome! :D

huh?

got any pics of the camo badge on the car? I quite like the idea.

nice car that mate, have you thought about brock B1's? much betterthan B2's

Thanx, the b1's are cool, but im prefering the b2's hopefully get my rm's on for the summer and maybe some polished porsche teledials for next winter.

Im a wheel whore really lol

I love mk1 golf's! Everyone sell your corrados and get a mk1 there awesome! :D

huh?

got any pics of the camo badge on the car? I quite like the idea.

Yeah, there is a pic on here of it http://prept.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=434.0

Ill try get some more, it looks good on the car, alot of people like it, gets loads of attention,

im thinking of getting a couple of them done in differnt camo colours, then i can switch em round, depending on how i feel, lol :lol:

nice car mate, 15s on rados are definatly a winner in my eyes like, car looks super clean aswell! very nice

Cheers mate, i definantly agree with the 15's looks so much better.

The car is just gonna keep getting cleaner, im starting on the bay soon, will get pics up. :)

nice rado!!!!! love the bbs wheels and the steelies, plus ya mrs polo on borbets, very nice!!!! :D

When we going to see it rolling on the BBS's then?

Hopefully with in the next few months, college has been hectic and not been able to work much, but i finish in 3 weeks.

Then ill get some coilies and build the bbs!

nice rado!!!!! love the bbs wheels and the steelies, plus ya mrs polo on borbets, very nice!!!! :D

Thank you i am just itching to get this on the bbs, and the missus has just bought some leather tt seats for it. let you know on the progress :D