Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Are Corrado's the best looking affordable car ever?

The corrado is a great looking car...from the side,and especially the cute ass end,but why do vw designers seem to lose the plot when it comes to headlamp design,they just seem to stick a passat grill and lights on everything!Some aggresive slanty headlights would have made this car near perfect.

when i parked my corrado next to my mk2 crx...... the corrado lost by a BIG margin on looks im affraid.

but its still a good car

Interesting, I call myself a german car bigot. I can accept that the CRX looks okay, but next to a Corrado, no contest. Class breeding & Pedigree versus ....a jap car hmmmmmm. Each to their own. LOL.

I love white corrados, but then thats no surprise as I have one!

Jim

Me too mate!!! 8) 8) 8)

Someone thought mine was a 'new' car once (i was waiting for the AA Van!!)... I had to explain to them that it was 10 years old!..

I felt quite chuffed though (but not by the end of the time by which I had gone through a total of 3 AA Vans)

One of the things i like about the corrado is the Solid look it has about it!just cant be beaten! in a way i kind of hope VW never build a new version of the C cause theyl prob mess it up-unless they come to us guys!