KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

I'm intresrted in one of these for my project g60. What's the price? You can inbox me if u like. Cheers

hi Adam

i am not sure what the current price will be but am sure KUR2Y will work it out based somewhere around the old figure & dependaing on how many are wanted.

i will add you to the list & then you can yay or nay when KUR2Y can finalise the details when he is back in the UK & preparing to make them for people

updated list as of 17th march:

VR6Lee

delfinis38

brownbear85

Dogma

Longjon

Geeba

Acecross

Adammcc34

update for all....

had an email from KUR2Y last night, ive replied & sent him the latest list & a link back to this thread :)

Hi Guys, sorry to have been away so long. Thank you for your patience and to GF for keeping this going. I will be happy to make up some looms over the course of the next week. I will have to order parts as I was only expecting 1 or 2 requests. Not a problem but just so that I don't spend a fortune on parts that sit idle in my garage, could I ask all serious requests to send me a PM. I will then email you with instructions.

As there are a few I can do them for £52 delivered, these will be 3 relay looms with instructions and fitting kit, it's just some tyraps don't get excited.

I live in Chippenham so will happily fit for the cost of the postage if you like.

Thanks again

Zak

Hi Guys, sorry to have been away so long. Thank you for your patience and to GF for keeping this going. I will be happy to make up some looms over the course of the next week. I will have to order parts as I was only expecting 1 or 2 requests. Not a problem but just so that I don't spend a fortune on parts that sit idle in my garage, could I ask all serious requests to send me a PM. I will then email you with instructions.

As there are a few I can do them for £52 delivered, these will be 3 relay looms with instructions and fitting kit, it's just some tyraps don't get excited.

I live in Chippenham so will happily fit for the cost of the postage if you like.

Thanks again

Zak

Hi

Many thanks for doing this and keeping our beloved Corrado's nice a safe at night :)

PM on it's way.

pleasure

speak of the devil.....lol

Indeed thank you as well GF for sorting this out. If we ever meet the beer is on me ;)

Indeed thank you as well GF for sorting this out. If we ever meet the beer is on me ;)

bless you, thanks m8 - i will take you up on that if we do!

I have spent years asking for these, from the dealers, I even enquired in the States but had no joy. I have the terminals so if you can provide the plugs I can fit them. B3 Passat has the same plug.

They do look like the plugs you need. I'm happy to fit these to the looms if people are interested. If you want them you could PM me and PayPal me the cost, that way I will get them here rather than you having to pay postage on to me. They do make a difference to the ease of fitment but make to loom seem awfully expensive.

Thanks for that, it's been a while since I looked for them, :-)

Thanks assume it just two connectors that are required... not had my headlights out for a while.

Edited by delfinis38

I've ordered the plugs for those that asked. Started the looms and ordered the parts. If anyone else is interested please ask soon to get the same price.

Thanks

Zak

I've ordered the plugs for those that asked. Started the looms and ordered the parts. If anyone else is interested please ask soon to get the same price.

Thanks

Zak

Sorry for coming late to the party on the connectors, if you can I would like to have the "OEM" style ones as well please.

Just pondering I assume the looms are okay to run with upgraded bulbs... think I have some Osram that are meant to be 30% brighter... I can always put the standard bulbs back in if they cause a problem.

Just pondering I assume the looms are okay to run with upgraded bulbs... think I have some Osram that are meant to be 30% brighter... I can always put the standard bulbs back in if they cause a problem.

Pretty sure the 30% and night-breakers etc are the same wattage to keep them road legal, its usually fancy gas and manufacturing that improves them, they're sold as H4 replacements so I would of thought they are ok?

Hope so... I have some fancy Philips ones I want to use....

i run ring xenon ultima's in both rado's with KUR2Y looms & they are superb :)