Sign in to follow this  
Chris

smoothed bumper or not?

what do you reckon on the smooth bumper? may need a rieger grille/eyebrow to make it look a little better

heres one i photochopped earlier, original is below it...

personal taste really I sometimes like the look of them but generally I would never do it to my car.

I'm planning to bring the license plate out a cm and then cut out the license plate indent and the metal plate behind that for more air flow

not to my taste, the best thing on the front of a corrado is all the rectangles that work together, headlights, grill, fogs, indicators and the numberplate

i like it,although i only smoothed the plate recess on mine an kept the fogs an indicators

mine

DSC00436.jpg

my mates we fully smoothed

CHOPPED5.jpg

they are both lovely cars, mine already has the number plate hole filled (stuck my plate back there though :cuckoo: )

really like the 16vt, its defintely got the colours going for it, red with a black grille goes better than most. its whether all black is too much. ive got 2 bumpers so can go back, just working out whether its worth the effort though

can i tell me one thing, you guys just paint the divider black behind the headlight glass? the lenses arent tinted aswell?? i prefer them to mine.