Sign in to follow this  
corrado_sunderland

up-rated fuel regulator g60 and progress so far

i want an adjustable fuel regulator for the rado t to up fuel pressure, found one of these on ebay spose if it fit it should work wit a t piece in and a gauge to set the pressure me-self shouldnt it? however how will i hold it in place on the standard fuel rail :confused4: and what the hell the dodgy looking nipple on the end :lol: , if this no gud can anyone else advise me here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-BEETLE- ... 240%3A1318

can I advise you to post in the Forced Induction 8v Thread? :norty:

I wouldn't try to up the pressure through the old rail too much, they can get quite brittle with age as ProdigalSon found out!

Thats won't work, a fixed 3.5 barr bosch from a early 911 is less than that from Porsche and a direct swap, thats what we all used before the SNS v5 software.

If your lacking in fuel pressure for the map then either you have the wrong injectors, too smaller pulley or a failing pump etc

can I advise you to post in the Forced Induction 8v Thread? :norty:

I wouldn't try to up the pressure through the old rail too much, they can get quite brittle with age as ProdigalSon found out!

dosnt really matter what thread it in does it, ya could have the same issue on any engine, plus NO-ONE EVER replies on that waste of time anyway, i dont wanna up it too much 5 bar max id say like, fair enough isnt it?

Basically you're looking at an FPR to use in conjunction with a turbo are you not?

I think you need to take a step back and look at management, prospective HP, and consider the FPR when looking at the injectors you require. as it will control the volume of fuel supplied.

Basically you're looking at an FPR to use in conjunction with a turbo are you not?

I think you need to take a step back and look at management, prospective HP, and consider the FPR when looking at the injectors you require. as it will control the volume of fuel supplied.

the car is goin to run standard injectors on its first steps, then once i had the money im fitting red-top injectors and getting it remapped at g-werks, thus why i want a regulator i can set to standard first then when its being remapped mess with on the rollers for optimum power etc

Ah, didn't realise it was turbocharged - in that case there is a good guide to injector choices in this months (or maybe lasts months now) PPC

Ah, didn't realise it was turbocharged - in that case there is a good guide to injector choices in this months (or maybe lasts months now) PPC

Yeah, and how to build an ANSU injector cleaning kit. :)

I'm only assuming as it's what mr corrola_sunderland has posted before. But if he could confirm it would be useful. It would also be worth him reading through the FI 8v engine thread and looking at other G60 turbos, such as Junkies, _Monkey's and the other blokes cars in order to get a better idea.

yeah there nothing usefull on thread had a look, anyway having problems clearing the bulkhead with a mounting eye on the turbo fouling and found a sheared bolt on the exhaust side :( , i cant get the inlet on left aswell due to the bracket for landa plug :nono: bollox hha anywa heres a few pisc so far i took today in me hungover state :nuts:

What turbo is that? What exhaust manifold are you using? You using standard inlet I assume?

Is Digipants going to work with the turbo, considering the corrado ecus will only take 1bar due to the map sensor?

What turbo is that? What exhaust manifold are you using? You using standard inlet I assume?

Is Digipants going to work with the turbo, considering the corrado ecus will only take 1bar due to the map sensor?

turbo off a saph cossie, T3, it will run on standard management and injectors for now long as i keep it at 14psi, till i get it re-maped. Ive got an electronic boost controller i can use too keep it at that ill the map as ive got a -31 actuator which will boost way over that. Ive got a 3" cosworth downpipe on the way as we speak so ill modify it too fit and make me own side exit system for the rest, i bit gutted bout this bolt sheared off on the compressor housing, mite hanve to open it up and one ya tak em to bits ya need to re-balance it i think :(

manifold a cast one i got off the interent meant for 8v gti's