Sign in to follow this  
dodge

1.8 16v kr idle stabilization valve

hello ,just got a querry on a 1.8 16v kr as well as the isv ,does it have a idle control unit or is this just another name for the relay ?

the ISV is on the right hand side of the engine, just next to the rocker cover. i cant remember off the top of my head but i think it should have a plug at the back, a pipe coming off it on the bottom and the front. its right at the top of the engine bay so you cant miss it.

excuse the pistonheads link, i just found it easiest to find a pic of engine bay. ISV circled in red

793264-5.jpg

that's not what he's asking swiftkid, he's asking whether the ISV has a control unit and the answer is yes, it's behind the dash.

Do a search for it mate and you will find the answer.

ahh booo, was reading another topic about an ISV and must have been in ISV identify mode :(

well you got your answer anyway! :)

Does anyone have a part number for the control unit as I can't find it on ETKA, and hadn't heard of it before this week.

hello ,just got a querry on a 1.8 16v kr as well as the isv ,does it have a idle control unit or is this just another name for the relay ?

Despite my initial sceptism, it seems that there is a unit around the fuse box, possibly a relay, as the etka drawing is poor. P/N 443 907 393 N

te Stabilisation Control Unit is behind the dash, close to the spoiler control unit (at least in my LHD Corrado).

it's size is as a cigarrette box ;)