Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

Do good cars put you in a good mood?

I am exceptionally bored at work so stay with me on this. Just sat at my desk and I could hear a pretty meaty sounding car coming down the road which turned out to be a fetching yellow Lambo. I think just hearing it and seeing it has actually lifted my mood slightly. Maybe because it has made me think about driving a nice car which is one of my favourite things to do in the whole world. :D :D :D I wish I was driving my Rado right now.

i agree, aswell that bad cars put you in bad moods. everytime i drive my french feat of engineering it puts me in a bad mood, but i keep telling myself that one day that my corrado will be finished!!!

Apparently according to my missus I have "I dont like driving this car" face. I dont pull it at any other time. I used to make it quite a lot when I was driving her Ford Kak according to her. So yeah that used to put me in a bit of a downer, my G makes me grin like an idiot most of the time I'm driving it too.

Well I wasn't working today but I had a ride down the A3 this afternoon in an Audi RS4 (B5) running the best part of 500bhp.

I can assure you that my mood was definately improved by that experience. In fact QED

:)

I was out valeting cars today and as it was very cold and I had been up all night watching the boxing (Come on Pacman) I was in a tired and cant be arsed mood, however one of the cars was a Audi S8 which after cleaning it looked superb so it made me happier, and then I got to the Porka :) :)

I can definately say the answer is yes. Working as a Volkswagen tech myself I find some days are so boring and lifeless working on the little 1.2 3cyl. polos and foxes (no offence to the owners of these at all :D ) but then other days when you see on the job card R32 or Mk5 GTI you cant help but have a smile on your face. Test drives are always good aswell!

i very much agree. Sitting in traffic to/from work faced with bland car in front, back and sideways :sad: Then a Porsch or other such motor rolls up along side :luvlove: Almost instant mood lifter. Sometimes turn of the music so can hear the beautiful rumble. Sitting behind a 996 C4S once, the driver just dapping the pedel and moving effortlessly away whenever the traffic cleared. I'm sitting there grinning like a fool :notworthy: Happy in the knowledge that one day, maybe.........

I am exceptionally bored at work so stay with me on this. Just sat at my desk and I could hear a pretty meaty sounding car coming down the road which turned out to be a fetching yellow Lambo. I think just hearing it and seeing it has actually lifted my mood slightly. Maybe because it has made me think about driving a nice car which is one of my favourite things to do in the whole world. :D :D :D I wish I was driving my Rado right now.

I don't need to be bored at work to hear every single good sounding car coming down the road, my ears are just tuned that way - drives my collegues nuts. Then if driving and spot something good on the road, know I instantly smile and stare like a child. Friends think there is no helping me ............. :lol: :lol: :lol: