Sign in to follow this  
marshole82

Anyone got the Horn?

I bought one of those nautilus compact twin air horns from an aircooled show a few months ago after the low tone horn on mine gave up (sounded like a peugeot), they fit on the standard bracket and are a big improvement over the standard ones.

can get them for a fiver at most aircooled shows, although halfrauds do them for about 20 quid.

A mate of mine rigged up the biggest horn he could find in his corsa a few years ago. it made people jump even if they knew he was about to do it, it was so loud.

have you tried cleaning the contacts, checking the earth is good?

If you want a seriously loud horn try www.hornblasters.com or check out some of the horn blasters video's on youtube, there is a guy on there with the fog horn from an oil tanker, it makes the camera shake about 100ft away :lol:

the twin nautilus one they do for £29 is the exact same one I bought for a fiver from van fest, they sell them at all the main dub shows, they come with a relay and a really badly translated set of instructions :lol: but you dont need the relay on a corrado.