Sign in to follow this  
Kempy

beep?

Untill yesterday my corrados have never made a beep sound from the dash. Its got me completly baffled, what is it? :scratch:

Only time i have known mine do it is for the low oil pressure but it is accompanied by a red warning light flashing too.

not had a warning light, could it be fuel? I was going round a roundabout at the time

Thats exactly when mine did it, when you turn ignition lights on do you get a flashing oil light and then once engine started it goes out?

Thats exactly when mine did it, when you turn ignition lights on do you get a flashing oil light and then once engine started it goes out?

I'll look in the morning.. what could be the problem here? hope its not to bad :|

You either need to put some oil in and if thats ok check your oil pump is working at a garage unless somebody knows how to check it as i dont, has it had an oil change regulary, the pump might be blocked if its working.