Sign in to follow this  
glen

Mk4 dash board conversion???

You could just fit the climate control from a golf. Be a bit easier and there are a couple of people on here I think that have the climatronic controls

Matt

You could just fit the climate control from a golf. Be a bit easier and there are a couple of people on here I think that have the climatronic controls

Matt

Is that not like saying its a bit easier to climb Everest with oxygen? From what I have read its quite the beggar of a job...there's a thread around from the last few days with a massive list of stuff needed to do.

But then if you're going to pay a garage to do it its gonna cost a shed load in labour.

Is that not like saying its a bit easier to climb Everest with oxygen? From what I have read its quite the beggar of a job...there's a thread around from the last few days with a massive list of stuff needed to do.

What you on about its LOADS easier to climb Everest with oxygen ;)

I really wouldn't bother if I were you, the only reason I would do it is if I was changing the engine etc like Coxylaad has, but simply because of the heater controls is plain crazy, 3rd set? You must be doing something wrong pal, or replacing them with knackered controls?

If you like the look of the Mk4 dash and want a garage to fit it for you, it would be cheaper to buy a Mk4 to sit in.

If you like the look of the Mk4 dash and want a garage to fit it for you, it would be cheaper to buy a Mk4 to sit in.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that! and nearlly did buy a 4motion but there just so boring.... compared to corrado

looks like ill have to stump up a new set of heater controls from vw... (then not use them...)

Might be worth contacting Mr Renshaw himself, he does dash conversions if you offer hime the correct amount of cash...