Sign in to follow this  
the delta force

Not again...

Real shame Stefan, as if life these days aint hard enough you get this kind of twits roaming around at night.

Keep an eye out for a bonnet in the right colour too! could save a few pounds when you get round to it.

Hang in there matey! if its any consolation my Vr needs the clutch and chains doing££££££££££££ and my 8v had a fire yesterday and fried all the electrics so it wont start either :( so i'm cycling to work instead WTF 2 cars and they're both FCUKed. Big sigh :sad:

Thanks Kip,

I was hoping to spend money on things I WANTED doing and not what I have HAD to do due to a bunch of idiots.

How did the fire start? Is it seriously damaged?

Real shame Stefan, as if life these days aint hard enough you get this kind of twits roaming around at night.

Keep an eye out for a bonnet in the right colour too! could save a few pounds when you get round to it.

Hang in there matey! if its any consolation my Vr needs the clutch and chains doing££££££££££££ and my 8v had a fire yesterday and fried all the electrics so it wont start either :( so i'm cycling to work instead WTF 2 cars and they're both FCUKed. Big sigh :sad:

Sorry to hear that the bonnet is not repairable Stefan, but atleast something can be done about the roof.

Is it a late style bonnet you're needing - mine should be available in about a month...

I was trying to sort out the central locking/windows so i put in another fuse and strted the car and it started smoking inside the door so whiped off the panel quickly to see the wires all singed :( and now it wont start either so i reckon its damaged something else in the process :censored:

Stefan,

Sorry to hear about the damage to your car - again !

As others, hope they catch them

Hopefully with your car now parked elsewhere it will be left alone.

Somebody's seriously got it in for you and your Corrado!

Yeah unfortunately the roof is double skinned and reinforced right where the dent is. There are also a few bonded support straps under there.

It's about time motorists got some payback for this kind of thing. As Kip says, £100 to catch the f'cker in the act and cave his face his in is money well spent.