Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Bought a Bimmer!!

nice motor stan, does it have the very rare BMW optional indicator stalk, or like all other BMW drivers will you just turn without any warning. :lol:

Oh how things can come back to bite you hey Karl :lol:

Anyway, I started this topic 1 year ago today, how spooky!!!

I got those 19's sprayed black, and sold them. Got me some 18" CSL's in Shadow Chrome. Stuck some Apex shocks and Eibach springs on and returned the exhaust to standard. Changed the interior trim. Got some new mats too and binned those fecking rubber things!!!

Ive also had a bit of paint work done, and a small repair after I got side swiped by a bus!!!

Image0052.jpg

100_0837.JPG

100_0830.JPG

100_0836.JPG

IMGP6345.JPG

IMGP6382.JPG

Yikes! Buses fault or yours? The CSL style wheels are sweet - that generation of M3 CSL is just the sweetest looking car! :)

Hey Jim, hows it going mate?

The bus hit 3 of us. The others were both written off I think, and I had no end of being messed around by the bloody bodyshop!!

Hey Jim, hows it going mate?

The bus hit 3 of us. The others were both written off I think, and I had no end of being messed around by the bloody bodyshop!!

Good to see you back on the forum mate! Going well for me.. hope all is good with you? Any plans to get another Corrado or are you happy with the BM? :)

how spooky was the date thing. cheers for the pm mate i think it has made my mind up about the petrol/diesel thoughts.

karl

how spooky was the date thing. cheers for the pm mate i think it has made my mind up about the petrol/diesel thoughts.

karl

And??????

100% a 330i, and i'm going for another tourer as we have bought a dog recently so need the extra space. but i honestly like the e46 as an estate.

Nice motor Mr Bates. Good to see you back on here.

Obviously with a car like this your getting paid far too much :wink:

Looks spot on with the new wheels Stan. I'm running a silver E46 now too (2.0D touring)

Sport or SE Gareth? How you finding it? dave has two BM's now, E90 320Si (Very rare) and 130i M-Sport (270BHP!) and a MKII GTi, and a Red Rado!!!! :shock:

Sadly mine is an SE not a Sport but pulls well and is a soild car, can't get too excited with the non Sport model but its a good car (your wheels would suit it) :norty: . I thought Dave didn't like BMWs lol mind you they sound like quality cars. What Corrado has he got?

He got a bit of a barn find, 2.0 16v I think, low miles and owners and excellent condition generally but needed a little paint.