Sign in to follow this  
Danny B

pain in the hide !!

Danny.. if you can try out some good stock fabric seats first... if you can borrow one...

You might find the lower back pain's from the small amount of "sliding" you tend to get on leather...

Found with a Daimler I chauffered in years ago did the same to me, and they had sofe quality seats... was just down to the little movements from driving and you unconciously moving to counteract them...

.....I never thought about the sliding issue, I suppose as the seat gets older the leather gets more smooth and 'slidy' (is there such a word).....thing is I'm not too keen on the cloth seats.....

I'm 5'9 and when I had my standard cloth seats I was getting terrible lower back pain and had to keep fidgeting in my seat just to stretch my back out over longish journeys. Since fitting my leathers the back pain has pretty much disappeared!! The backs of the seats are noticeably more padded so I guess it was just down to general wear and tear of the foam.